The Platoon video came in Friday night. I can't open the darn file on my Mac. I ran to the neighbors and crashed their Halloween party to see the video. (They were such good sports!) Then I couldn't find Brian! I called most of the family and they logged on, saw the video and they couldn't find Bri either...... [ If you want to check out the platoon video..... go to www.recruitparents.com. Looking to the menu bar on the far left of the page (maroon writing) scroll down to Recruit Training, then click on Photo/Videos. Click on San Diego (video), then click on ECHO Co, then Platoon 2102. ..... They are singing a hokey song, so be sure to turn your volume up, you won't want to miss it.
So I think this is Brian. His massage therapist (and mine) swears this is Brian for sure. She froze the video and took this pic with my cell and I sent it to my computer ( pretty high techy for me!!) Anyways, I think she is right, but I'm not 101% sure. My mom isn't sure at all. He looks to have lost weight and without his beard and eye brows, it's so hard to tell. No 5'0clock shadow either. So this recruit is 2nd row up from the bottom, 6th one in from the left (near the center).
Look at these other pics of Bri and tell me what you think! Figuring that this is Bri, we are going to have some good laughs that NO one in his family could recognize him. If he is not in this video, then he'll have some explaining to do.......
Friday, October 25, 2008; USMC MCRD Recruit Conom, Brian P?, 2nd Bn ECHO Co Plt. 2102

August 11, 2008; Brian Conom swearing in at MEPs - beginning his journey to Boot
September 2007,
No comments:
Post a Comment